Helping you keep your fleet on the road.
Beech Motorworks’ Fleet and Commercial Services can help make your business more successful and your life a little less stressful.
Vehicle maintenance and repair is a frustrating responsibility that uses up your valuable time and diverts your attention away from the important task of managing your business. You make money by attending to your business – not fixing cars and trucks.
With Beech Motorworks Fleet Services you can save money because proper fleet maintenance and repair reduces expensive down time. Lost time becomes lost revenue and lost profitability, so we make our fleet customers a priority, so that their vehicles can get back on the road as soon as possible. We offer a maintenance program tailored specifically for your fleet.
Beech Motorworks Fleet Advantages
Consider the advantages of dealing with a local service provider that can offer friendly personalized service and a total commitment to your needs:
- Your drivers deal directly with the owners. Beech Motorworks is locally owned and operated, where friendly personal service isn’t just a promise – it’s a reality.
- We can perform logbook servicing and stamp your book. Your new car warranty is protected.
- You get our Nationwide Warranty. The Nationwide Warranty covers parts and labor to 12 months or 20,000 kilometers (or 24 Month/40,000 Km) from the date of service. Read more about our Warranty Programs.
- Only qualified technicians work on your vehicle. They are Licensed and ASE Certified and are regularly trained to ensure they are fully updated on all new models through service bulletins and regular workshop clinics.
- We understand business is about reducing costs. We offer competitive costs and guaranteed servicing on all makes and models.
We also offer:
- Priority service
- Online appointment scheduler
- Quality replacement parts that meet or exceed OEM standards
- Electronic vehicle history
- Member of PHH Preferred Supplier Network
Getting started is the easy part, we just need some basic information (see the list below). At that point we will schedule an appointment to address the needed service or repairs.
While the vehicle is in the shop we will perform a complimentary vehicle inspection and report to your fleet manager with our findings. This will give you the general condition of your vehicle and help you in the planning of future auto services and repairs that may be needed. This will also give our staff the ability to get to know your vehicle and how it is used in your business. This way we will have the ability to make recommendations to keep your fleet performing at its best, and reduce unprofitable vehicle down time.
We realize many fleets may have specific needs. Our staff will be happy to assist in this manner if possible.
Basic Information Needed:
- A list of all fleet vehicles. Please include license plate numbers and any identification numbers you may require for each vehicle; and a list of drivers if needed.
- Your billing address with special instructions such as purchase order numbers, marked attention to, etc.
- Payment method: credit card, check or accounts payable (application required).
- Name and phone number of individual responsible for authorizing estimates and repairs.
- Past vehicle history (when possible) and each vehicles’ intended use. This will help our staff service your fleet better and make recommendations in the future.
Our staff is always looking for ways to better serve our clients. If you have any questions or suggestions you can call us at 905.388.1578 or contact us using our online contact form.